Association for Communication Excellence
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The ACE Critique and Awards (C&A) program recognizes individuals and teams for excellence in communication and technology skills. Entries must meet these criteria:
- NEW this year: All entries must be submitted electronically.
- Produced for an organization in the public sector. Examples include work for the U.S. or a state Department of Agriculture, a land-grant university, a state Extension Service or Experiment Station, a trade or commodity association, or a foundation.
- Produced or received by the intended audience between Jan. 1, 2018, and Dec. 31, 2018. The same product may not be entered two years in a row. For example, a publication produced at the end of 2017 and entered in last year's contest may not be entered again this year, even if the audience received the product in 2018.
- The entrant must be a principal contributor of the entry. For example, entries in the writing classes must be submitted by the principal writer(s) of the project.
- Any outside agency work on the entry must be acknowledged and must be minimal.
ACE members and nonmembers may enter. members must be current on dues. A team can be all ACE members, mixed with members and nonmembers, or all nonmembers.