ACE Critique & Awards Program
All entries must be entered online by 11:59pm, EST, Monday, January 31, 2022.
Other key dates:
- Feb. 1-15: Judging
- Mar. 16-28: ACE review
- Apr. : Entrants begin to receive results and critiques
Rules and instructions.
Please contact ACE email@example.com, or 847-647-8861.
Professional Development Grants provide support for ACE members to pursue projects and training to upgrade their knowledge and skills. Grants can be used to explore new technologies or concepts, solve everyday problems or work on team projects. The goal is to have the recipient share their knowledge and findings with the ACE membership.
Recipients of Development Grants are encouraged to present their findings at the ACE Annual Conference the summer following their grant. See below for grant guidelines or view the online application.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for a grant.
· You must be an ACE member.
· You must be current on your dues.
· The team leader on group applications must meet the criteria above.
· Your project must be completed within one year.
· You must submit a written report and a professional biography with highlights of ACE activities.
· You must be willing to share your results at the annual conference or via a webinar.
· You must send a letter of support from your administrator.
Grants are competitive and meeting eligibility requirements does not guarantee you will receive a grant.
The ACE Board encourages submissions for projects that will help advance inclusion, diversity, equity or cultural competence in communications work or the professional development of our membership.
Up to $3,000 total may be awarded to one or more projects. A budget is required as part of the application.
July 23, 2021 – Application opens
September 30, 2021 - Submissions close
November 1, 2021 - Applicants notified
May 31, 2022 – Projects end
June 2022 – Annual conference presentations