Association for Communication Excellence
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The ACE Critique and Awards (C&A) program recognizes individuals and teams for excellence in communication and technology skills. Entries must meet these criteria:
- NEW this year: All entries must be submitted electronically.
- Produced for an organization in the public sector. Examples include work for the U.S. or a state Department of Agriculture, a land-grant university, a state Extension Service or Experiment Station, a trade or commodity association, or a foundation.
- Produced or received by the intended audience between Jan. 1, 2018, and Dec. 31, 2018. The same product may not be entered two years in a row. For example, a publication produced at the end of 2017 and entered in last year's contest may not be entered again this year, even if the audience received the product in 2018.
- The entrant must be a principal contributor of the entry. For example, entries in the writing classes must be submitted by the principal writer(s) of the project.
- Any outside agency work on the entry must be acknowledged and must be minimal.
ACE members and nonmembers may enter. members must be current on dues. A team can be all ACE members, mixed with members and nonmembers, or all nonmembers.
Each submission is done via Submittable. Each submission requires the entrant to download an entry form to complete and then upload as part of its Submittable form. The entry form can be found at aceweb.org/awards. The entry form also includes instructions about the supplemental information requirements. Questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Name files using this format: YourLastName_EntryTitle_ClassNumber_Document. For example:
Do not name files as you probably would on your own computer since ACE and judges need to be able to identify many entries. For example, don’t submit files titled Class23entry.pdf or Miller100years.pdf.