Professional Development Grants provide support for ACE members to pursue projects and training to upgrade their knowledge and skills. Grants can be used to explore new technologies or concepts, solve everyday problems or work on team projects. The goal is to have the recipient share their knowledge and findings with the ACE membership.
Recipients of Development Grants are encouraged to present their findings at the ACE Annual Conference the summer following their grant.
See below for grant guidelines or view the online application.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for a grant.
· You must be an ACE member.
· You must be current on your dues.
· The team leader on group applications must meet the criteria above.
· Your project must be completed within one year.
· You must submit a written report and a professional biography with highlights of ACE activities.
· You must be willing to share your results at the annual conference or via a webinar.
· You must send a letter of support from your administrator.
Grants are competitive and meeting eligibility requirements does not guarantee you will receive a grant. Preference will be given to proposals with broad application so other members can benefit from the professional development experience.
June 1 – Application Opens
June 2019 – Q&A at ACE Annual Conference
August 30, 2019 – Deadline for online applications.
September 30, 2019 – Applicants notified.
May 31, 2020 – Projects end.
June 2020 – Annual conference presentations.